What To Bring
What To Bring For Your Fishing Vacation
– Portable Fish Finder / Depth Finder (extra batteries) / Solid Transducer Mount
– Rain Gear
– Assorted Personal Tackle
– Minimum 2 Good Quality Rods / Reels & Line (see Tackle Advice)
– Extra Line
– Filleting Knife / Freezer Bags
– Bug Jacket / Head Net (for evening fishing)
– Bug Repellent Spray (Sportsman OFF – Blue Can recommended)
– Thermocell / Extra Supplies
– Food, Beverages and Bottled Water for your stay
* A fish catching combination of Lures & Live Worms are available in our Main Lodge.
We highly suggest you pack in plastic totes and coolers for easy transportation.
Please try to pack lightly for barge transportation.