Bear Hunt Rates
SPRING & FALL
GUIDED BLACK BEAR HUNT DETAILS
2017 Spring & Fall Bear Hunts – SOLD OUT
2018 Spring Bear Hunt: SOLD OUT
Our Hunter’s Success Rates & Great Reviews Prove Our Hard Work !
RESERVE YOUR GROUP’S 2018 SPRING OR FALL HUNT WELL IN ADVANCE
– 7 Day Stay – 6 Day Guided Hunt
– Full Fishing Package Included
– Fully Equipped Accommodations For Your 4 Hunter Group
– Hunter Orientation Meeting
– Newly Constructed Ladder Stands
– 1 Bear Tag Per Hunter
– 2 Personal GuideS For Group
– Bait Area Baited By Guides Daily
– Tagging Instructions / Assistance
– Assist With Retrieval / Processing / Skinning / Quartering
– Use of Freezers
– Overview & Introduction To Area
– Success Photos Posted On Website
– First Opportunity to Book For The Following Season(s)
* For Those Hunters That Choose Not To Process Their Own Bear
(With Our Assistance) – There is a $100.00 Processing Charge
$1349.00 U.S. Per Hunter
$1649.00 CDN. Per Hunter
* License & Tax Extra
Minimum 4 Hunters In Group
Book Your Hunts Well In Advance To Assure Availability
View Video of One of Our Many Archery Hunters
Harvesting a Northern Ontario Black Bear !
Upon booking your hunt, you will be forwarded our Hunter Information Package for each hunter to fill and return to us with all the important information we require to register your hunt and determine your personal hunting preference.
We’ll also include the complete details of our hunt operation, Policies, and a What To Bring list for you and each member in your group.
NOTE: BEAR HUNT RESERVATIONS ARE NOT
SECURED WITHOUT FULL DEPOSITS
$500.00 deposit is required upon booking
$500.00 payment required June 1st
Balance Due On Arrival
Cheques & E-Transfers Preferred
Credit Card Transactions Require a 4% Service Charge
ATTENTION: BOW HUNTERS
Compound Bows & Cross Bow ONLY
*Recurve & Long Bows NOT Allowed For Our Bear Hunt
Please Use Heavy Grain, 3 or 4 Blade Fixed Broad Heads ONLY
No Mechanical Heads Allowed
ATTENTION: SHOTGUN AND MUZZLE LOADER HUNTERS
NO LEAD SABOT SLUGS & BULLETS
Please Use Copper Solids Only
* Please bring your safety harness and seat cushion.
* Non Resident Hunters MUST bring an old hunting license
from their home state, to leave with us to register
for an Ontario hunting license.
* Blaze orange hunter’s vest and cap is mandatory to wear
to and from your stand.